“You can have it all”
“…XB-21 is one of the best-riding and fastest bass boats we have run. Seven years in development, its layout is loaded with innovations . . . . . the console design is so refined you can carry on a conversation in a normal voice while running at speed. Even in a nasty chop, the ride is exceedingly smooth . . . , and a Mercury 200 XS can push the hull beyond 82 mph. For speed and comfort, few boats can hold a candle to the Alli— our pick for the most unique and effective new boat design in the past 10 years.”
Article: Sea of Change, written by Jim Barron
April 2004, Bass & Walleye Boats Magazine, pg. 32
The XB-21 ProSport bass boat features:
- Huge 32 sq. ft. front and 24 sq. ft. rear pro casting decks for great fishing
- Vinyl textured and fully carpeted interior
- Dual center console for driver and passenger wind protection
- Removable rear bench seat available to carry up to 5 people
- Top deck rod storage
- 6 stainless steel studs to mount the aluminum jack plate
- Elite three color gel coat available
All XB-21 ProSport bass boat models exclusive standard equipment includes*:
- Allison exclusive (A.H.P.) High performance hydraulic steering system w/ aluminum sport wheel and a lever-type trim switch on the steering column. (Dual switches available)
- Exclusive “Hot Foot” throttle accompanied by a “Hot New” automotive type gear- shift.
- High-back deep bucket seats are adjustable for both the driver and passenger.
- Two rod lockers for 15-20 rods: one with a sliding, disappearing door & second under front deck.
- Twin rod trays on top of deck for 4-6 rods. (Quick access without stepping on rods)
- Aerodynamic dual center console with maximum wind protection and automotive-style dash.
- Built-in trash receptacle / emergency head, with quick-change trash bag. (Optional)
- Fully automatic live-well system w/ fresh water, recirculating, pump-out, & 60 sec. flush-out drain.
- Patented “Skid Planer” that makes hole-shots twice as quick without sacrificing performance.
- Built-in quick access fire extinguisher holster.
Additional standard equipment included on this bass boat*:
- Master breaker w/battery switch
- 6-gauge instrument package
- Bow panel w/ 12/24 trolling motor plug w/ no.6 wires, trim switch, 12V receptacle, & deck light
- 8-lighted rocker switches
- Dimmer switch for instrument lights
- 12volt receptacle at console
- Aerodynamic windshield
- 1000 gph bilge pump
- 4 Recessed cleats
- 10 compartments (9 lockable)
- Glove box w/ radio compartment
- Courtesy lights
- Floor access lid to pumps & transducer
- 4 Cup holders
- Passenger grab handle
- Rear floor base for bass seat
- Bike seat w/power pedestal
Standard seating includes: two bucket seats, one fold-down bass seat, and one bike seat.
All models have a custom battery box with a built in oil tank tray allows easy filling of the oil tank. Battery switch and harness allows placement of main battery for better balance and control.*
- Standard Equipment - /16-ProSport-Specs-STD-Eqpt-11.pdf
- The front deck is 32 sq feet of convenient fishing platform
- Easy access twin tackle box compartments on front deck
- Aerodynamic dual center console provides maximum wind protection for both driver and passenger
- New automotive style dash
- Built-in fire extinguisher holster
- Port Side rod locker located under lockable front deck step-up lid
- Infinitely adjustable driver seat and two position adjustable passenger seat assure comfort regardless of size
- Twin above-deck rod trays, one port, one starboard, provide convenient access for rods “in use”
- Starboard side rod locker with sliding, locking, and disappearing door
- Aluminum reinforced high density foam cored rot proof transom
- Patented “Skid Planer” makes hole shot twice as quick
- Bow panel holds fishfinder, plug for trolling motor, trim switch and more
- Exclusive Allison high performance hydraulic steering system with lever type trim switch on the column
- Dimmer switch for instrument lights
- Exclusive foot throttle accompanied by a new automotive type gear shift
- Black powder coated adjustable setback aluminum jack plate with six stainless steel mounting studs
- Built-in trash receptacle
- Fully automatic livewell system
- 24 sq feet rear casting deck
- Custom battery box with built-in oil tank tray
Carpet Color Options